Saturday, July 19, 2008

News

Well, Its hard to believe we are over halfway through July already.

The weddings are now in full swing with at least 1 wedding to photograph each week until the middle of October. This year has been fantastic and we also have some weekends where we are photographing weddings on Fridays and Sundays as well.

New Blog

In the next week or so I hope to have a brand new Blog up and running dedicated to our Trash The Dress and Model sessions, these are becoming so popular so I thought a seperate site was needed.

The name has been registered we just need a little time to get the images together.

I even booked a Wedding this week for next year and the Bride wants a Trash The Dress session on her Horse sometime after the wedding so that will be fun.

Model Shoot

Weather permitting I have a Model Shoot booked for Tuesday evening with Jess.

Jess was a Bridesmaid at a wedding I photographed recently and she kindly offered to help us out, so watch for the images soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Mark - I can't wait to see the Trash The Dress stuff! Are you switching blog platforms or just redesigning Blogger?

Thanks,

Rob

ioioi said...

Hi Rob

It will still be Blogger I think, not very technical you know hahah I have it set up now just need to sort out a few images.

Thanks

Mark

Anonymous said...

Mark, your work is really gorgeous. I'm enjoying your blog as well.

aloha,

Gabi