Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Bumper Crop of Awards !!!!

I have had some fantastic news today regarding a couple of Professional Print Competitions we have entered this month.

I have won no less than 8 Awards for photography.

Fuji Envisage Awards

The Fuji Envisage Awards are a national competition open to Professional Wedding and Portrait photographers. Each month a maximum of Ten Merit awards are given from the hundreds entered from all over the country.

And I have been awarded 2 of them for my Wedding Photography.

These will now go forward to the end of the year final judging where the winning photographer will win £1000 for the client in the photograph.

Plus I get 2 more certificates for the studio wall.

Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers Monthly Competition.

I have also been awarded 4 Silver and 2 Bronze Awards from the SWPP.

This competition attracts thousands of entries each month worldwide so its a great honour to be placed.

I shall post a few of the images here when I get time.

No comments: