Sunday, February 28, 2010

Babies, Babies and more Babies ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

We have been extremely busy lately with what seems like "Wall to Wall Babies".

Also we are running The Kodak Portrait Awards promotion for children of all ages with a prize of £1000 to be won, plus our Little Angels sessions are in full swing as we are looking for subjects to be included in our book at the end of the year.

Here is a small selection of Babies we have photographed over the past week.

If you would like details of the Kodak Portrait Awards or our Little Angels Promotion call the studio on 01604 416005 or be a fan on our facebook page and send us a message.

















1 comment:

keith said...

good stuff there mark there is a few I really like, I recently did a shoot with a 11wk old baby my first one here is my blog post on it
Baby Milly
have a look let me know what you think