Thursday, April 07, 2011

Wedding Blog

A few weeks ago i received an e mail from Emma who writes a wedding blog.

She had come across my work on the internet and asked if she could feature one of my weddings on her blog.
The wedding in question was Katie and Eoin's wedding which we photographed last year.
It was a great wedding and I am honoured and thrilled that Emma wanted to publish it.
As there were so many fantastic images from the wedding I sent her the whole wedding so she could select her favourites.

Read the blog here http://aphroditesweddingblog.com/2011/04/07/real-wedding-katie-eoin%E2%80%99s-idyllic-country-wedding-photographed-by-mark-betts/

Thank you so much to Emma at Aphroditesweddingblog.com and a huge thank you to Katie and Eoin for allowing me to record their special day.


Mark Betts Photography, Northampton Wedding Photographer.

1 comment:

Kim said...

I read the artice how lovely that they made the bunting and picked the wild flowers. I loved the photographs, and I agree with their comment about you "the wonderful wedding and portrait photographer" :)