Friday, July 17, 2009

Image of The Week 17th July

This weeks chosen image is from the 2nd Bridal session with Donna.

After doing a few shots on a tomb at the side of the church Donna had a break while I checked out an interesting looking shed in the corner of the graveyard.
Not finding much of interest there as I turned round I saw the two crosses and thought it would make an interesting shot with Donna between them.

Positioning my camera angle so the sun was just creeping round the church and crosses I thought it would make cracking shot.

Metering for the sky this put Donna and the crosses in Sillouhette so using a flash on a stand set to F11 to match the sky setting the exposure was perfect.

There is also a bit of flare creeping in due to the low angle and me using a 16mm lens which adds to the atmosphere.



Mark Betts Photography from Northampton is available for Location and Studio shoots.

If you would like a Post Wedding shoot like this call the studio on 01604 416005

No comments: